Updated on October 06, 2023
IOQM Final Results – 2023
The Final list of students selected to write RMO 2023: IOQM-to-RMO-Selection-Final-2023.pdf
Region-wise cut-off scores and counts are given in: Count-of-selected-students-and-regionwise-cutoff-2023.pdf
Any student who has scored at least 10% of the total marks of the IOQM 2023 paper and enrolled for IOQM 2023 as a student of class 12 will be classified as a Category B student.
- the top 200 students from Category A will qualify for RMO 2023 along with those tied in the 200th position; these students are indicated by the letter A in the results file.
- the top 40 students from Category B will qualify for RMO 2023 along with those tied in the 40th position; these students are indicated by the letter B in the results file.
- Five additional girl students from Category A irrespective of the number of girl students qualifying in the top 200 students from Category A will qualify for RMO 2023 under Girls’ quota. These students are indicated by the letters AG in the results file.
The IOQM 2023 scores are available at https://ioqmexam.in/You can log in with the registration number as user ID and date of birth as password. For any discrepancies/concerns on the scores, you may contact helpdeskioqm2023@
gmail.com or through phone numbers 080-43709264 / 080-41606285 / 080-40937525 (phone contact will be available between 9 30 am and 1 pm and between 2 pm and 6 pm). The queries/concerns if any, must be raised on or before Thursday, 28th September, 6 pm.
The Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM) 2023 exam was conducted on Sunday, September 3, 2023 across centers in India.
- Click here for the question paper with answer key for IOQM 2023.
- Students were given time till Sept 7, 2023 to raise queries concerning the IOQM 2023 question paper. Many queries were received.
Click here for clarifications on the queries.
The IOQM exam constitutes the first stage of selection of the 2023-2024 cycle of the Indian Mathematical Olympiad leading to participation in the International Mathematical Olympiad 2024.
The international Olympiad movement is aimed at bringing secondary and higher secondary students with exceptional mathematical ability and passion for the subject from across the world together in a friendly competition of the highest level. India has been participating in International Mathematical Olympiad (IMO) since 1989 and Indian students have won a large number of medals over the years. For more details visit the Olympiads page of the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education.
For the eligibility criteria, click here
For syllabus click here.
For question papers from previous years, click here.
All Queries concerning the IOQM exam may be sent to the Chief Coordinator of Examinations MTA(I), prefereably by e-mail at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may write to the address given below.
Chief Coordinator of Examinations
Mathematical Teachers’ Association (India)
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd,
Please do not send mails/ queries to any other email id or address. These will not be responded to.