From a total of 40 submissions, 23 abstracts were selected for the poster presentation. The poster session is an hour-long session where all the participants will visit the posters. Following are the confirmed posters.
- Vaishali Lakhlani: Content Analysis on Teaching of Trigonometry
- Archana Shettye: Effectiveness of Blended Constructivist Pedagogy on Achievement in Mathematics of the Higher Secondary School Students of Goa State
- Supriya Waghmode: Polynomials
- Pooja Lokhande: Student’s Understanding About Integer Exponents
- Sreedevi Subhash Namboodiri: Storytelling and case-based teaching: Stories in Mathematics
- Needhi Neelesh Halarnkar and Ramaa Naik: NEP curriculum in mathematics at school and higher education level
- Sarita Yadav: Brief History of Abstract Mathematics