MATHEMATICS TEACHERS’ ASSOCIATION (India)
C/o Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education
V. N. Purav Marg, Mankhurd,
Mumbai 400088 URL: http://www.mtai.org.in/
Phone: 02225072106 E-mail: email@example.com
Advt. No. 2022/1
Date: 23rd February 2022
The Mathematics Teachers’ Association (India), Mumbai, invites applications for a temporary part-time position of Clerk tenable at Mumbai.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Graduate from a recognised University/ Institute with an aggregate of 50% marks
2. Knowledge of English typing and Office software (e.g., LibreOffice or OpenOffice or MS-Office, etc.)
• Working knowledge of the English language
• Knowledge of Computer applications, spreadsheets, creating and using Google forms, etc.
• Experience in accounts related work
• Related work experience of 2 years
Nature of work:
The selected candidate will have to track and manage memberships, maintain accounts, deal with correspondence, edit websites, schedule online meetings, etc. The expected workload is 20 hours per week. She/he will be required to work on-site at the campus of the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR) for 6 hours a day on two days of the week. Work for the remaining time will be on a flexitime work-from-home basis. The candidate will have to however maintain deadlines and may be required to put in additional work hours around events such as seminars and conferences. Due compensation for additional work will be made either as reduced hours or as extra payments on a pro-rata basis.
Rs 12,700 per month (Consolidated). No other allowances will be paid.
The selected candidate will be appointed for one year. The appointment may be extended for one more year depending on performance.
How to apply:
Only online applications will be accepted. Apply on or before 15th March 2022 online at https://forms.gle/1tYn8utyDa9Vz8fbA
Shortlisted candidates selected for online/onsite interviews will be informed by email.